Friday, December 23, 2011

A Week Of Christmas Cards - Day 5

Clearly, before I made my cards this year, I placed an order at All That Scraps. Sinces about 75% of the stuff that I used for my cards this year came from there.


On to Day 5... I love the designer paper from Echo Park that I used on this one, it is probably the reason I consider this card one of my 7 favourites, the different shades of blue with the darker red colour just work so well together.


You cant tell in the picture, but I used the red American Crafts glitter pen on her little scarf to make a plaid pattern... so cute!






Ingredients:
Digi Image: CC Designs
Stamp: Amy R
Ink: Versafine
DP: Echo Park
CS: Bazzill/CC Designs Copic Quality 80 lbs
Medium: Prima Colour Markers
Misc: Elmers Glitter Glue & American Crafts Glitter Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment