Monday, December 12, 2011

ATS Anything Goes Challenge.

Well, I finally got a chance to finish one of the many cards I have to give out, I have about half of the cards I need about 60% done... really got to get crackin' on these.
I happened to use a C.C. Designs image on this card, then when I checked out the challenge blog, low and behold, its an anything goes challenge.
So I figure why not submit this card. (You can't tell from the picture, but that designer paper I used here has a golden sheen to it.... so pretty. As is all the sparkles on the little ornament she is holding!)
Digi Image: C.C. Designs
Stamp: Amy R./C.C Designs
Ink: Momento -Tuxedo Black
CS: Bazzill/C.C. Designs
DP: Reminisce
Medium: Prisma Colour Markers
Other: American Crafts Glitter Gel Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment