Thursday, March 17, 2011

Club Anya Saturday Sketch #59

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I have had very little time this week with all the craziness that is going on at work, but finally tonight I had a chance to sit down and make a card for Club Anya & Friends Saturday Sketch Challenge.

I had this little cheer Anya colour for about a week, and I knew she was the image that I wanted to use in my card, but I was suprised to find that I have very few papers with purple in them... Made this an even harder challenge for me.
Luckily I found some stuff in my scrap drawer that worked, some gems I had picked up at the dollar store (though for the life of me I couldn't get them completely straight) and I meant to put on some ribbon, but completely forgot until much of the card was assembled

Here was the sketch we had to work with:



Here was my end result:



Ingredients:
Digi Image: The Greeting Farm
DP: DCVW
CS: Bazzill
Medium: Prisma Colour Markers
Gemstones: Dollarama
Other: White Gelly Roll pen

1 comment:

  1. Soooo LOVELY card! Love the simple sketch and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete