Monday, March 7, 2011

Club Anya & Friends Satuday Sketch #58

I can't believe this is the second card that I've made today, that never happens! (But I guess that is what happens when you get a day off work, and theres nobody around to interrupt you.)

This card is for the Club Anya & Friends Saturday Sketch Challenge. I have so much fun colouring these images, unfortunately I over estimated the size I needed when I was printing out the digi, so I ended up loosing her little shoes when I punched her out.

Anyways, here is the sketch we had to work from:



Totally unlike my usual layouts, but I had fun playing around and coming up with this:



Ingredients:
Digi Image: The Greeting Farm
Stamp: Pink Cat Studio
Ink: Versafine
DP: DCWV and Me & My Big Ideas
CS: Bazzill
Ribbon: Walmart
Medium: Prisma Colour Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment