Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge #17

Been a long time since I have blogged any of my creations, and that is for a ton of different reasons that I am not going to bore anyone here with.

But recently I found this awsome blog that has weekly inspiration challenge, I just had to play along.
Here is the pic we were to take our inspiration from:



I took my inspiration from the colours in the picture, and here is what I came up with:



Ingredients:
Stamp: Magnolia, Tilda with fantasy flowers
Sentiment Stamp: Inkadinkado, All Occasions
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black & VersaFine Onyx Black
DP: Lawn Fawn, Hello Sunshine
Medium: Copic Markers
Extras: Wink of Stella & Sakura White Jelly Roll Pen
Adhesives: Recollections foam tape & Tombow tape runner

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the coloring you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colouring, such a great match for the inspiration colours! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete