Sunday, December 30, 2012

Simon Says... Anything Goes!

I am back today to play along in another challenge over at Simon Says Stamp. Time again for everybody's favourite theme, "Anything Goes".
There was one more image that I really wanted to use on a christmas card, so I figured before I pack away my christmas papers I would have one last go round with a christmas themed card for this challenge. (Sorry about the bad picture, the light wasnt good, you can barely see the gold embossed sentiment)




















Ingredients:
Digi Image: TiddlyInks
Stamp: Amy R
DP: American Crafts
CS: CCDesigns & Bazzill
EP: Stampendous
Medium: Copic Markers
Other: Glossy Effects & American Crafts Glitter Pens

2 comments:

  1. Oh my great card, love your colouring...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love how you did the image! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete