Sunday, November 25, 2012

Simon Says Challenge; Dawny's Sketch

Well, as usual, its been awhile since I have posted or even crafted... Life always gets in the way.
However, I am back today, with the first of many christmas cards that I have to make, so I figured why not play along with this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

The challenge was to make a card using this sketch:













and on to the card:




































Ingredients:
Digi Image: Tiddly Inks
Stamp: Amy R - Snowman Sentiments
Ink: Versa Fine - Onyx Black
CS: CC Designs & Bazzill
DP: Echo Park
Ribbon: Unknown from my stash
Medium: Copic Markers
Other: Elmers Glitter Glue

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay your card is absolutely gorgeous, super cute image and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lindsay :-) the image is adorable and the colours and sentiment are FAB :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete