Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Anything goes over at Simon Says Stamp!

Squeaking in right at the wire again over at the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge.  Originally I wasn't going to bother, since I doubted that I would have the time to creat a card today, but luckily for me I wasn't needed at work today and was able to sit down and play along.

Here is what I came up with




















Ingredients:
Stamp: Penny Black
DP: Echo Park & DCVW
CS: CC Designs & Recollections
Medium: Prima Colour & Copic Markers
Other: Glossy Accents & Elmers glitter glue

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lindsay, super cute PB image and lovely papers.
    I'm so pleased you didn't have to work and could play :) Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx
    P.S I'm having real trouble getting through the word verification on your blog hun, I don't know if you realise it's even switched on! Please consider turning it off & using comment moderation instead, it will be such a shame if you miss out on comments because people give up trying to leave them. If you need help with how check out the sidebar on the challenge blog or drop me an email :) xx

    ReplyDelete