Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ATS Challenge - Paper Piecing

Im not a huge fan of paper piecing, mainly because Im not so great with cutting things out, though I do enjoy the look when I see other peoples creation who have done it.
So when I saw this challenge's theme over at ATS I didn't think I was going to play along, and then suddenly today I decided to got for it.
While it may be a bit early for me to start christmas cards, I wanted to use an actual stamp (not a digi) and I have a limited collection, but this little snowman seemed to jump out at me.
here is what I came up with.























Ingredients;
Stamps: CC Designs
DP: Echo Park (seasons greetings)
CS: CC Designs
Medium: Copic & Prisma Colour Markers
Other: Elmers Glitter Glue & Glossy Accents

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am glad you did, this is so adorable, love the hat and gloves! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us here at All That Scraps.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete