Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cardz TV - Cupcake challange

There is a little blog called Cardz TV that I stumbled across the other day... Luckily for me I happened across it during a cupcake challenge that was going on (and still is for another couple days!)
The rules are simple; design a card, layout, etc. using a cupcake image.... easy-peasy!

Here is what I came up with (sorry about the picture quality... no natural light available)



Ingredients used:
Stamps: PinkCat Studio & Penny Black
Ink: Versafine
Medium: PrimaColour
DP: Walmart?
CS: Bazzill
Ribbon & Glitter: Walmart?

2 comments:

  1. Cute cupcake! Thanks so much for entering the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty-cupcake card is adorable! It's exactly what my kitty would do if I left cupcakes out.

    ReplyDelete